How to install CavyIoT Library for Arduino IDE
Step by step guide on how to install CavyIoT Library
CavyIoT library helps for communication between your hardware, CavyIoT Cloud and IoT Dashboard (Control Panel).
Install CavyIoT as ZIP file in Arduino IDE
CavyIoT library is available as a downloadable ZIP. Starting with Arduino IDE version 1.0.5, you can install 3rd party libraries in the IDE
Download CavyIoT Library by clicking the button:
Download CavyIoT Library
or Download it from GitHub
Do not unzip the downloaded library, leave as it is.
- In the Arduino IDE, navigate to Sketch > Include Library > Add .ZIP Library. At the top of the drop down list, select the option to "Add .ZIP Library".
then select downloaded ZIP file and click 'Open'
- Return to the Sketch > Include Library menu. menu. You should now see the library at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
It is ready to be used in your sketch. The zip file will have been expanded in the libraries folder in your Arduino sketches directory.
The Library will be available to use in sketches, but with older IDE versions examples for the library will not be exposed in the File > Examples until after the IDE has restarted.
- If you have troubles installing CavyIoT library, check guide for additional information.
- Try deleting and re-installing CavyIoT Library - it helps in many cases
- Make sure you don't have any duplicates of CavyIoT library