How to interface CavyIoT-DevBoard with Arduino UNO
Step by step guide for intefacing with Arduino
Connection details for interfacing
- Make connection as below.
- In the Arduino IDE, navigate to File > Examples > CavyIoTdevelopmentBoard-master > CavyIoTdashboard and open this example sketch.
Then select board and COM port properly. (Arduino-UNO is selected in this example)
- Before uploading CavyIoTdashboard.ino sketch you need to replace Wi-Fi SSID and Password with your own. After Done Uploading open serial monitor
(Baudrate:9600,Both NL & CR) and Reset the Arduino UNO
and wait for a while. You will see output on serial monitor as shown below:
Congratulations! Your Arduino UNO is successfully interfacing with CavyIoT-DevBoard.
Now Login and to to CavyIoT and Enjoy CavyIoT!
Learn more about Control Panel
- If you have troubles check your wifi connectivity or internet connection.
- Check your Wi-Fi SSID and Password is correct.
- Make sure you selected Arduino UNO board and COM port properly.
- Check your connections.
- Try resetting Arduino UNO.